Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Belly


I have not posted in a LONG time, and I have a big belly now to show for it.

Here it is!


My assistant loves to play around in the background when I am taking pictures

We are 98% certain that this belly is growing a little girl baby. We're pretty sure it is not growing a watermelon, although Andrew has his doubts. When I had my ultrasound at 20 weeks she had her legs crossed, but the tech got a cross section of her pelvis and declared her a female. I was not completely convinced, but it would certainly be easier since there is no hope of a consensus on the baby boy names. If she is indeed a girl her name is MaryRose Jennifer Semel-DeFeo. By the way she is not part of the Spanish aristocracy. She may indeed end up resenting us, but I figure that at least it is symmetrical with the double first and last names! And besides, she is such a character all ready she deserves it. This is what she did when the tech asked her to change position during my ultrasound:

That is her knee up by her forehead....

She never did give the poor women the angles she was looking for, but here is a cute one of her brain:

It reminds me of clockwork cogs

When I laughed at her antics the tech told me to laugh away now, I'm the one who is going to be parenting her for the next twenty plus years. Good point....

No comments:

Post a Comment