Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Settling In

Okay, so next up on the last year road trip is random photos of us settling in to Rochester!

Ella trying out the carousel at Charlotte Beach

Moving can be overwhelming...

Ella playing on her slide

I just want to pause and make a note here: I originally planted a garden in Kingston since I had not planned to move last summer. When I found out I was moving, I packed all of my growing plants into boxes and buckets and drove them across the state of NY. This is a picture of me re-planting my garden, now in Rochester. Most of the plants lived! That is a testament to their original source, Regeneration CSA. Thanks Sarah!

Hmmm, Ella bird?

I sprayed myself with the hose

My silly girl LOVES tape!

My mother's poor cat is just getting used to us a year later

Ella loved this "her sized" mirror. She also crayoned all over it as proof.

Getting ready for some summer fun. Come back summer, we need you!

This one is a bit blurry but I couldn't resist it. She still feels this way about getting her hair brushed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment