Sunday, May 30, 2010

Come again?

Gahh! I just allowed Ella to have a lolly-pop but I told her she had to promise to eat some salad I was making afterward. I showed her my salad bowl and said "see, when you are all done you can have some."
She said "No Mommy, I should eat the healthy food first!".
I was a little flabbergasted so I said "Oh, should I take your lolly-pop until you eat some salad first?"
"No" (I started to feel the world was a normal place again, BUT THEN...) "I'll give it to you. Here"
She then handed me the lolly-pop and took my bowl of salad. While I stood there. And gaped.
What just happened?

She is now humming and eating ALL of the salad. Including the tomatoes. Which she hates.

I just had to share this so I could look back and believe it really happened.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Ha!!!! Thanks for that story, Hannah! Perfect and priceless... if only it could always be that way! (Evan)

    ReplyDelete