Monday, April 5, 2010

Long time no post

I have been SO busy lately! I don't even have time right now to write a full update, so I'm just going to do a quick photo time line, starting with the earlier stuff first.

We were getting ready to go out to "Frolic" (a dance in our area) and Ella fell asleep on the counter!



 Another Tiger day! My good friend Katie as Q. T. Pie the clown at the Pizza Barn



 For March I knit another scarf, this one for Ella. She likes it as a skirt...
I keep meaning to make a little one for Molly Doll


Our wine club


 February/March wine was Cabernet



 One of the first warm days of the season


 She got right in the water!


 It was a beautiful place for a picnic



 We made candles one day



Yesterday was Easter


 Ella found Eggs and her basket


 She looked very cool in the car...


 Here she is hopping into a "mest"(nest) like the Easter bunny


Well there is my life summed up since I last posted. Gosh I'm a lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment