Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday I started making a pillowcase dress for Ella. I think I could have made the whole thing, but I need some bias tape and have no car this week. Being without a car has been tough, but in many ways a blessing. Not unlike having no phone, it seriously cuts down on the self-inflicted stress of "should-bes" and "should-haves"(as in "I should be doing such-and-such right now"). I have been getting a little creative in the kitchen also, considering I have no way of going grocery shopping. Around the beginning of the year a strange sense of peacefulness descended on me, and no matter what other emotions crop up, I keep defaulting back to it...
How wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Welcome to W.I.P. Wednesday - I just added you to the list. So happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete